- Everyone must be 21 or older to attend. We will be checking IDs at the door so please bring a valid ID.
- Please bring a business card.
- Parking info for Atlantic station will be sent after you register.
- Please download the Tasteavore app and login using the email you registered with.
- There is a $25 donation at the door in exchange for entrance to the tasting and one wine glass per person. This donation will help support the High Museum’s successful youth education programs, bringing the arts to thousands of school children each year.
- This tasting fills up fast; once capacity is reached we will close registration.
- IF we have room there may be a very few walk up registrations, we will ask for a $30 donation and not allow entry until 1 hour after opening.
Thank you to our generous media sponsor, Restaurant INFORMER, the magazine of the Georgia Restaurant Association, as well as Muss & Turner’s for their tasty buffet.