Save the Date! 2018 Friday Fête After Party
The 2018 Friday Fête After Party will take place on Friday, March 23, 2018 at Atlantic Station, followed by an After-After Party at Marcel. This annual event is hosted by the Uncorking Cru committee and benefits the High Museum of Art. TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE! CLICK HERE TO JOIN US.
Questions? Contact the Wine Auction Office at email@example.com
About The Cru
The Uncorking Cru was formed in 2013 as a primary way for the next generation to be involved with Wine Auction events as well as the High Museum of Art. Composed of 25 to 35-year-old wine, art and philanthropy enthusiasts, the Cru has grown to 75 members. Together, they serve as the chairs of the Friday Fête After Party and volunteer at various Wine Auction events.
Their efforts are vital to raising proceeds for the Museum’s exhibition and education plan, helping to make possible special exhibitions such as Fever Within: The Art of Ronald Lockett and I See a Story: The Art of Eric Carle.
For additional information, please contact 2018 Uncorking Cru Captain Meredith Thornhill at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities & Perks
- Serve as the chairs of the Friday Fête After Party
- Receive a discounted ticket rate to the Friday Fête After Party
- Receive the opportunity to purchase up to two tickets to the Vintners’ Reception and Live Auction at a discounted rate (Limited quantity available)
- Support the Wine Auction events through social media and word of mouth
- Recruit volunteers for Vintners’ Reception and Live Auction
- Opportunity to host a Dine Around Dinner. Dine Around Dinners are a collection of special dinners at Atlanta restaurants paired with winemakers.
- Opportunity to volunteer at the Vintners’ Reception and the Live Auction
- Attend Uncorking Cru committee meetings