Save the Date! 2018 Friday Fête After Party
The 2018 Friday Fête After Party will take place on Friday, March 23, 2018 at Atlantic Station. This annual event, held under the High Museum Wine Auction tents, is hosted by the Uncorking Cru committee and benefits the High Museum of Art. More details on the 2018 Uncorking Cru will be unveiled in November 2017 and tickets go on sale in late January 2018.
Questions? Contact the Wine Auction Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
About The Cru
The Uncorking Cru was formed in 2013 as a primary way for the next generation to be involved with Wine Auction events as well as the High Museum of Art. Composed of 25 to 35-year-old wine, art and philanthropy enthusiasts, the Cru has grown to 75 members. Together, they serve as the chairs of the Friday Fête After Party and volunteer at various Wine Auction events.
Their efforts are vital to raising proceeds for the Museum’s exhibition and education plan, helping to make possible special exhibitions such as Fever Within: The Art of Ronald Lockett and I See a Story: The Art of Eric Carle.
For additional information, please contact 2018 Uncorking Cru Captain Meredith Thornhill at email@example.com.
Responsibilities & Perks
- Serve as the chairs of the Friday Fête After Party
- Receive a discounted ticket rate to the Friday Fête After Party
- Receive the opportunity to purchase up to two tickets to the Vintners’ Reception and Live Auction at a discounted rate (Limited quantity available)
- Support the Wine Auction events through social media and word of mouth
- Recruit volunteers for Vintners’ Reception and Live Auction
- Opportunity to host a Dine Around Dinner. Dine Around Dinners are a collection of special dinners at Atlanta restaurants paired with winemakers.
- Opportunity to volunteer at the Vintners’ Reception and the Live Auction
- Attend Uncorking Cru committee meetings