Friday Fête After Party
Thank you for making the 2017 After Party a great success! There will be a lot to love once again in 2018 with special events and delectable dinner parties! Save the date for our 26th Wine Auction: March 21-24, 2018!
Questions? Contact the Wine Auction Office at WineAuctionInfo@high.org
The Uncorking Cru serves as the official host of the High Museum Atlanta Wine Auction Friday Fête After Party! Get your tickets for a night to remember and keep your glasses filled with selections from our fabulous vintners. You’ll dance the night away as the band cranks up the volume and the energy with a mix of tunes that will have wine lovers of every vintage shaking their grapes and squeezing every drop out of this exquisite evening’s entertainment.
About The Cru
The Uncorking Cru was formed in 2013 as a primary way for the next generation to be involved with the Wine Auction events as well as the High Museum of Art. Composed of 25 to 35-year-old wine, art and philanthropy enthusiasts, the Cru has grown to 75 members. Together, they serve as the chairs of the Friday Fête After Party and volunteer at various Wine Auction events.
Their efforts are vital to raising proceeds for the Museum’s exhibition and education plan, helping to make possible special exhibitions such as African Art: Building the Collection; Howard Finster: Paradise Garden; and Cross Country: The Power of Place in American Art, 1915 -1950.
For additional information, please contact 2018 Uncorking Cru Captain Meredith Thornhill at email@example.com.
Responsibilities & Perks
- Serve as the chairs of the Friday Fête After Party
- Receive a discounted ticket rate to the Friday Fête After Party
- Receive the opportunity to purchase up to two tickets to the Vintners’ Reception and Live Auction at a discounted rate (Limited quantity available)
- Support the Wine Auction events through social media and word of mouth
- Recruit volunteers for Vintners’ Reception and Live Auction
- Opportunity to collaborate on a Dine Around Dinner
- Invitations to exclusive Wine Auction events including the Kick-Off Party at the High Museum of Art in the fall and the Wine Down in late spring
- Opportunity to volunteer at the Vintners’ Reception and the Live Auction
- Attend Uncorking Cru committee meetings